Saturday, May 4, 2013

TINY HOUSES

I found these funny little pottery houses at a yard sale last week for a quarter.  There is a bit of a chip at the top of the stairs, but they are so sweet I couldn't resist them.  They are made in England, and have a bit of the cottage feel to them.
This little pottery barn is also from England.  I love tiny buildings.  It is like setting up little diaramas in the house.  Both of these are in my guest bath, along with lots of glass bowls of seashells that I have collected over the years.  They go together well, I think.  It puts me in mind of the children's books I used to read about mysteries discovered while vacationing by the sea in Briton.  Good memories...Well worth decorating around the home, with places and spaces that make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment