Friday, May 3, 2013

TRIP TO THE HENDERSON ANTIQUE MALL




I spent a lovely afternoon browsing in the Henderson Antique Mall (in Henderson, TN).  They have set up lovely 'room' vignettes to display their antiques.  I fell in love with a lot of the worn country wood furniture that they had, but my home is moving further away from the Country Style of decor, and more into the eclectic and oddity types.  My hubby loves to rock hunt, fossil hunt, and metal detect, so we end up with the most bizarre items!  My treasure for the day was a lava rock carved fertility doll...I know!  Nuts!  I will put a photo of it on later, along with the very few odd little dolls that I have collected over the years.  Meanwhile, I am in the mood to listen to some 40's music and watch old movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment