Sunday, March 10, 2013

FLEA MARKET SEASON HAS BEGUN!

Crump, TN Flea Market
 I am so excited! The season has finally started to head to the flea markets and do a bit of treasure hunting.  This weekend was overcast, but warm, and there were tons of people out to sell their 'junk' and barter.  It was so crowded at the Crump, TN Flea Market that we had to park in the bushes!  Lots of fine bargains to be had, and interesting treasures to be found.
Produce is coming in from Florida and Arkansas!
I have to admit that my main priority today was looking for some new potatoes.  The produce that is coming up from Florida and Arkansas is beautiful, isn't it?  I bought my baby potatoes, a ream of fancy parchment paper for the computer ($1.00!), a curly walking stick and a Victorian hand crank doorbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment