Thursday, March 21, 2013

OUTDOOR DECORATING

 
Spring is here, and with it comes a lot of work to get the outdoor rock garden cleaned up and inviting to the birds and people!  My teracotta rabbits from last year are about worn out, flaky and chipped, but I love the worn look about them.  I will be hiding them among the rosemary bushes, and letting them peak out at visitors.

I found this lovely little cast iron bird at an early garage sale this year, and my hen and chicks were happy to nest him, chips and all.  He is so sweet...

 
This lovely deer is about 18" high, and perfect to look over my rock garden and tumbling rocks water feature.  I got the fountain up and running this week, and am now worried about my timing, as it looks like we might get one more snow before April.  Better get outdoors and unplug it!

No comments:

Post a Comment